TopicReset a Forgotten Spectrum Email Login Username or Password
- Logon to the Spectrum email login page, you will see "Forgot username" just above the Sign In button Click here.
- Following the prompts on the screen, selecting the information you want to reset or restore will allow you to. Choose either Get Username, Get Password, or both (Get Password and Username).
- You will then need to enter the email address used to log in to your account or phone number. Alternatively, as part of the verification process, you should include your Charter or Spectrum account number and your Last Name to authenticate that you are the rightful owner of the information of the Charter spectrum email login that you want to use.
- Click on the CAPTCHA box after that to confirm that you are human, and not a robot. Then click the Keep button.
- Click the button to Start.
- If you have selected to receive it via email, check your email inbox for a six-digit verification code. You have other options to use voice calls or Text messages.
- Enter the verification code for six digits in the box specified for it.
- You will then be required to enter and confirm a new password by re-entering the new password. Your password is strongly suggested to be complex, and hard to guess.